Online Training for Sling Inspections
Are you fulfilling your obligations to record inspections on patient lifting slings, as required under the International Standard ISO 10535?
If your organization uses patient lifting slings, this half hour online course will enable caregivers to have the confidence they need for inspecting slings, & provide care facilities piece-of mind that their staff who have done this course, have a greater understanding of the inspection and labeling criteria, as required under:
- International Standard for Slings, ISO 10535 (Worldwide)
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) 1998 (UK)
- Foods & Drug Administration (FDA – USA)
- Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA – UK)
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA – Australia)
This course is presented by Tom Bromberger, who has over 20 years designing, and manufacturing sling standard and custom-made slings, and is delivered via the Udemy online learning platform.
A certificate is available on completion of the course. This is great for carers seeking employment as they can provide it as part of their application. Also, for aged care facilities and hospitals, it is simple for their staff to do the course and provide the certificate as proof.